Thursday, April 11, 2024

Growing In Unity Day 4


Welcome back to my Growing In Unity week! I decided to make the last 2 cards as simple as can be and let the stamps be the main focus. For this card I used Rebuild Your Life. I colored in the flower with several different Color In colored pencils. I color better with colored pencils sometimes. The bling is from The Stamps of Life and so is the orange paper. I love the sentiments with this set. Be sure to comeback tomorrow to see what I have to share. Have a great day!


                                                      inside



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes simple is best! This way you highlight the pretty flower. --Chris Shuman

Dorothy Green said...

Love the colors you chose for the rose… bold and beautiful. 🌹

Glennis F said...

A very pretty rose

stamping sue said...

Simply delightful card with the rose.
stamping sue
https://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Vickie Y said...

Great CAS card design; love the vibrant floral colors.

2suns said...

Beautiful card! I like the red and purple flower! -Pam Foy

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful card! I love the inside sentiment and will add this set to my wish list.

Becca Yahrling said...

Very cute! And I just love the sentiment.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...