Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Growing In Unity Day 3

 



Welcome back for Day 3 of my Growing In Unity week! I decided to make 2 cards today from Joy & Brighter Days by Tierra Jackson. I used the same white cardstock from my stash on both and Stampin'Up Regency Park  Designer Series Paper. I added lace from Lace Place on the wagon card just to separate the 2 pieces of paper. I added twine from Stampin'Up to both just to change them up a little. I colored in the images with Spectrum Noir markers. Please come back tomorrow to see what I have to share. Have a great day!


10 comments:

Glennis F said...

Delightful cards

Kathy Dippner said...

Wonderful cards! I don't have this set but love the images and how you colored them.

2suns said...

Such fun springtime cards! -Pam Foy

Unknown said...

Sweet cards! I like the added lace and that you combined purple boots with red flowers! Fun! --Chris Shuman

Denise Bryant said...

Love the sweet images you used and the papers! Pretty cards!

foleysfriend said...

Great cards! Like how the Unity stamps are the focus of your cards.

sue nagata

Dorothy Green said...

Two sweet springtime cards! I especially love the layers on the wagon card! 😊🌷

stamping sue said...

Two charming cards. I like all the layers.
stamping sue
https://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

Wonderful cards. Love them both!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Sweet cards. The flowers in the boot is one of my favorite images.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...