Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Growing in Unity Day 2

 Welcome back to my GIU week! Thank you so much for all the kind comments yesterday. I have another card to share with you today. My cousin, Caroline, is getting married on Saturday to her high school sweetheart, Zach, so I had to make a wedding card.

As you can see, I chose From This Day Forward by Angie Blom. I used the same type card base from my stash as yesterday and Stampin' Up Regency Park Designer Series Paper 6x6 paper pack. I used Spectrum Noir TriBlend markers and Copic Black. I fussy cut the sentiments and added DSP under each and attached them down with my Xyron 150 Create A Sticker maker. I believe the clear bling is from The Stamps of Life again.

inside sentiment

I sent Caroline a gift through her Amazon registry and she has already received it and sent me a Thank You card for it. I love how fast Amazon is! Caroline has been in so many friends' weddings that she had to put hers off a little to get through them first. I can't wait to celebrate with Caroline and Zach on Saturday! She's going to be Caroline Ray. I'm sure some of you remember Caroline Rhea from Sabrina, the Teenage Witch. My cousin, Caroline, is nothing like her. Even though, Caroline Rhea's birthday is April 13. How ironic! I look forward to sharing more cards with you the rest of the week! Did anyone get to see the eclipse yesterday? I was at work in the break room and turned the TV on to ABC and caught it as it happened in Ohio, Illinois, and Arkansas. 300 people were actually married in Arkansas during the eclipse. That's amazing! I'm also doing an Instagram hop today for National Unicorn Day. I would love to have you hop along, no prize involved. It's about 8 of us if you have Instagram look for @salnclts and I will have the line-up on my Instagram. Thanks again for all the comments yesterday! Have a great Tuesday!


15 comments:

Glennis F said...

Love the colours of this one, enjoy the wedding!

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

Great card! Perfect for a wedding. ~Tricia Moore

Dorothy Green said...

I love how the sparkles match the beautiful floral background! So pretty!!🩵

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card! Love the sparkles on the dress. Have fun at the wedding!
--Chris Shuman (not sure why I can't get my name to show up when I sign in)

KellysKardsFL said...

Such a great stamp and beautiful card that you created.

Kathy Dippner said...

Lovely card! Best wishes to your cousin!

2suns said...

Your card for your cousin is beautiful! Hope you enjoy the wedding! - Pam Foy

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty! What a great stamp set. Love the BG paper you used as well.

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Have a fabulous time at the wedding! Your card is lovely!

Wilma DeG said...

Lovely card!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the beautiful background and image! Lovely card!

foleysfriend said...

Very pretty card. I love that you personalized it for your cousin.

sue nagata

stamping sue said...

This simply divine card. I'm sure your cousin will adore it.
stamping sue
https://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful wedding card!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful card. I love how you colored the image.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...