Thursday, January 10, 2019

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 419

I made the following card using the sketch above from My Favorite Things Card Challenges.
 The card base is Recollections A2 size and I added ModaScrap Fly &Scrap patterned paper as the background. The die is from Cheapo Dies that I actually cut 4 times on 4 different papers on my Cricut Cuttlebug. I used 2 shades of pink and a shade of blue- all 3 from Recollections 8.5 x 11 Dreamy paper pack and cut it on the ModaScrap paper as well. I used the negative side on the patterned paper. The Happy Valentine's Day sentiment is one stamp from The Stamps of Life icecreamtruck2stamp set and I used Gina K Designs Amalgam Ink to stamp it using my Tim Holtz Stamping Platform. I smudged the card just a little bit from too much ink on my stamping platform, but you can barely see it. I'll probably send this card to one of my friends, not sure who yet. I'm participating in a Disney blog hop this Saturday so please be sure to become a follower and come back. TFL!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...