Thursday, January 17, 2019

Family

I've been catching up on my scrappin'!
I used Colorbok Signature Paper Family Double-Sided 12 x 12 in Paper Pad for this layout- everything is from the same collection except the brad I used. The brad is from my stash, possibly K & Company- it's from a set of brads and eyelets of various colors. I decided to use the big apple background since the pictures were taken right before Thanksgiving.
I decided to hide the journaling is why I added a mat under the bottom picture to hold the brad and not mess the picture up. I typed the journaling on my computer and then attached it with my Xyron 1.5 in Create A Sticker Maker- Rhodes (my paternal side) side of the family celebrated Thanksgiving the Saturday before. I made Pumpkin Pie Coffee Cake. Pics are before and after it was cut to show what it looks like inside. I loved Erica's Christmas village. Phoebe loved the train track. I found the recipe for the Pumpkin Pie Coffee Cake on Pinterest and can also be found on Collecting Memories if you don't use Pinterest. It's a delicious cake! TFL!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...