Wednesday, January 2, 2019

CTS #302

I made the following card using Sketch # 302 above from CAS(E) this Sketch!
The card base is Recollections Kraft Value Pack 4 x 5.5". The background paper is from My Mind's Eye 12 x 12" Bramble Rose Paper Pad, the strips are from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Wallflower Paper Stash, and the stamped images are from CAS-ual Fridays Floating Stamp set. I used Gina K Designs Amalgam Black Ink to stamp the balloon stamp and sentiment and also used NPW 50/50 Two-Tone Colored Pencils to color the balloon stamp in. I'm going to mail this card to a lady I know that is in the hospital due to an infection in her knee from a knee replacement. I'm sure this card will lift her spirits. Thanks for looking. The sketch challenge ends tomorrow morning at 9:30 EST so you have some time to join the challenge if you wish. I will be posting my favorite projects of 2018 soon so please come back to see what I choose. Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Nicely done, Amanda!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...