Friday, August 20, 2010

Cards I Made Today



There was a Card Challenge on Scrapbook Challenges this week and I decided to tackle it this afternoon! I made all 4 with 8 1/2 x 11 paper, transparent sheets, brads, and stickers. I have lots more 8 1/2 x 11 paper and don't plan on using it in my scrappin, so I may be making more cards! I love my XACTO cutter and used it on all 4 cards! It only took me a couple hours to make these cards. I was watching TV and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 while making them! I won't have to worry about making 2 birthday cards now! :) I love making cards anyway! TFL!

1 comment:

Sandi McLean said...

Hi Amanda!
You won the contest on my blog "Maximum Embellishment" last week! Come back and contact me on my blog for the details. Congratulations!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...