Friday, August 13, 2010

3 Layouts Done this Week, I'm stuck on the 3's :)

Me & my sister, Emily123-- 1 flower, 2 buttons, 3 ribbons LOScene LO
I made all 3 LOs for Scrappin-n-Chattin. The first LO was for the blog hop, but I wasn't in it because I waited to late to send my money. I still participated in the hop, but my blog wasn't a part of it. The second LO is called 123 LO and is of Davies Auditorium at Ashley Hall School in Charleston, SC.  I'm not sure what the building covered in shells is. I thought it looked different so I took a picture of it! The Scene LO is of Oak Island Lighthouse near Ft Fisher, NC. We had to make a scene around the pic, so I made a beach scene! I know the boat is off proportion from everything, but oh well! It looks like a beach, right?! I tried to make a wave, somewhat of a good attempt!

My back tooth on my bottom right jaw has been bothering me since last Tuesday and I finally decided to go to Express Care- minor emergency room- Tuesday night to get some meds. I'm taking penicillin twice a day & Ibuprofren as needed. It's not been fun, believe me! I woke up yesterday and looked like I had been beat up my face was so swollen! The swelling has come down some today and doesn't hurt. I hope the swelling continues to come down! I've got to take the pills for 14 days and am on day 4. Sleeping at night has not been the best, but I make it. I have to toss and turn until I can get comfy to get back to sleep!

I've got a Mary Kay makeover on Tuesday and I'm looking forward to that! I have 2 friends coming over and one is bringing her mother-in-law. It's gonna be lots of fun!! Tuesday can't get here fast enough! I'm gonna make a Lemon Fluff Monday night. I've never made it before, but it's easy to make from what my grandmother has told me. I'll have to take a pic of it to show my grandmother and will post a pic of it and makeover on here! Have a good weekend!! :)

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...