Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mini Scrap Marathon

Gift boxHardcore LOPattern LOPose LORock-n-Roll LOScallop LO


I made these for Scrappin-n-Chattin. I didn't do anything else today but scrap and catch up on DVR events! I was supposed to clean this afternoon & wash dishes and didn't do either. I'm gonna get up later this morning and do both! The more I added to each page the more crowded they looked and I watched my time the whole time I was doing them! I was pushed for time & wanted to clean, but my time ran out! We went to my grandmama's tonight in Little Washington to eat supper with her. 2 of my mom's cousins were visiting my grandmama overnight. They're Papa's sister's children. They're twins and today is their 50th birthday. They're both Baptists and have strong faith in God. They sang a few songs a capella for us & shared stories about their families. We laughed and cried together. It was a fun night!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...