Thursday, July 1, 2010

Various Scrapbook Notions I made today & purse...

I made this card for my sister's birthday, it's Sunday.
She loves dolphins & Curious George, so these monkeys are the closest I could find!


I bought these gift bags in a set of 3 at Walmart. I added the stickers, front & back. I thought it was cheaper than buying gift bags already & was fun! My stepbrother's birthday is Saturday. One is for my sister and the other is for my stepbrother. Being unemployed is hard, so whatever I can find to work is the ticket!
Emily bought me this purse from Goodwill for $1.99. I love lighthouses! I'm currently using it and didn't want anything to fall out! I didn't wanna post these on FB for fear that either one sees the pics! I'll update this more later. My internet has been down all week.

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...