Sunday, August 7, 2022

Sending You Snail Mail


I made this card following the above sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I decided to make my card horizontally instead of vertically like the sketch shows. The card base is Ginger Snap from The Stamps of Life as well as the snail- snails2stamp/die and the sentiment is from the same stamp set. I stamped the sentiment with Ranger Archival jet black ink and the snail with My Favorite Things Extremely Black  acid free ink. I colored in the snail with Spectrum Noir duo blend markers and accented it The Stamps of Life Cantaloupe and Mint Chip 3D ink. The pink/red paper is from The Stamps of Life Happy Hello Collection and the green strips is from one sheet of Stampin' Up 6x6 designer series paper. I just flipped the middle piece. The epoxy dots at the top are also from The Stamps of Life. I'm going to mail this card to one of my girls from camp. Have a great week! TFL!







 

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...