Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Away We Go

 





I made this layout following  Sketches In Thyme Sketch #528. The paper is Make A Wish from Simple Stories Say Cheese 4 12x12 Collection Kit and so is the title, Away We Go. The music notes border sticker is from Echo Park Paper Company Magical Adventure Element Stickers. I couldn't find a broom sticker so I used a party whistle from Photo Play Paper Company Cake for the broom. The journaling sticker is from Heidi Swapp Sun Chaser 12x12 Paper Collection. I wrote Silas & Zach are riding the broom around the room. Campers chanted for Silas to Ride the Broom and Zach joined him for more humor! Smartnick Cafeteria Roanoke Christian Camp 2nd Intermediate Week. The chant was Ride the Broom Around the Room Silas Ride the Broom Around the Room Silas We won't shut up until you get up Ride the Broom Around the Room Silas. It was loud and annoying at times, but this time wasn't.

2 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

hey Amanda, I haven't popped over in a while. I stopped by to say thanks for playing along with Sketches in Thyme. great layout.

Alicia

Salnclts said...

Thanks, Alicia!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...