Saturday, August 6, 2022

Hang In There



I stuck to the sketch as close as I could. I used Pretty Little Studio Wildflowers Collection. I didn’t want to make the background too busy since the picture is kind of dark. I took it with no flash, but the sun was bright that afternoon. I decided to use a picture from camp. I’m glad I still have the original picture on my phone to zoom in to see who is actually in the photo! Lol. Crizma, pronounced like Charisma, is the one in pink. I need to get back to writing the girls next week. I have written 3 of them and need to write the other 3. I had 6 girls in my room. I wish I would have gotten to know the boys more, but they all stayed to themselves. The girls didn’t like boys and vice versa. Lol. I fussy cut the heart out of one of the papers in this collection and the border as well. The title and puffy sticker isn’t from the collection. The puffy sticker is from The Stamps of Life Hang in There collection. The title is from Reminsce Quote Book Kit. The sun flair button is from Pretty Little Studio. This collection doesn’t have embellishments with it so I improvised! The paper I used for the journaling is actually the back of the purple- Lilac Blooms and the main paper is called Honeycomb. I wrote From Left to Right: Macie, Mallory, Trinity, Lukas, & Crizma hanging on the monkey bars for part of a Photo Hunt during 2nd Intermediate Week at Roanoke Christian Camp. The photo hunt was like a scavenger hunt, but you take pictures instead of finding items. The strip at the bottom, where I stamped the date with a Amy Tangerine rotary stamp with Gina K Amalgam black ink, is also from Pretty Little Studio. I will be scrapping more today and add some more recent projects later so please come back. TFL and have a great day!





No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...