Saturday, July 9, 2022

It's Good To See You

 



I followed this sketch to create this 2 page layout. The main patterned paper and the journaling blocking is from Simple Stories Say Cheese 4 12x12 Paper Pad. The black strips is from a12x12 pad in my stash. The banner stickers on the sides and the middle are from Echo Park Paper Company Magical Adventure Element Stickers. The title block- It's Good to See You- isn't the giraffe cute, lol, is from Reminisce Quote Book Kit. The sequins in the bottom corners are Smoothie Mix from SpiegelMomScraps.  I typed the journaling on my computer- Emily, Mama, and Anna Beth help BG open his gifts. The water table, sand, flash light, and Paw Patrol bag was from me, Mama, and Mr. Ray. Carolina Hurricanes hat from Dustin. TFL and have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Vicki said...

BG is such a cute subject!!! Love how it's so bright and cheerful!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...