Monday, March 21, 2016

Winner of 4G's Spring Themed Blog Hop


My winner is  Michele Quam!!  Congrats, Michele! You can either comment with your e-mail address or I can look up your address on the 4G's address file. It's up to you. I generated the winner before posting and it was 11 and Michele was the 11th person on my list. I had so many duplicate comments and knew I couldn't count Dawnette, Kim, Michelle Wells, and Laurie didn't want to be in it so I cut it down to 11. Have a great week all! :)

1 comment:

Chel Marie's Creations said...

Ohhhhh my goodness..... I'm doing the happy dance💖 Thank you so much❣❣❣
Michele Quam
PO Box 2010
Port Townsend, WA 98368
USA

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...