Thursday, March 3, 2016

Too Pretty

This is the 2nd of 4 6 x 6" layouts I'm making for a swap. The paper is from Authentique Classique: Elegant 6 x 6" Bundle as is the title tab- Too Pretty, Elegance is Good Taste plus a Dash of Daring, and that's classic journaling tag and the blue rectangle for a picture. The blue gems at the top right are from my stash. The stamped image is from a swap and is  originally from Unity Stamp Company November 2015 New Release Phyllis Harris A Sky With No Limit stamp set. I used Spectrum Noir Essentials Blendable Professional Pencils to color in the image. I added 3 Girl JAM Sweet Cream crinkled ribbon from the Coffee bundle to the journaling tag. I'm submitting this layout to Ruby's Rainbow Ch#124 *Celebrate Women's Day*. TFL and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Cazro said...

A very pretty layout, I hope you enjoy your swap, they can be great fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow. Caz DT

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...