Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Starbucks SMASH Entry

I've decided to join the 30 Day Coloring Challenge with The Daily Marker. I'm actually a day behind. Here's my entry for today:

I decided to SMASH about my love for Starbucks! All the Starbucks, colorful cups, and printed images were found on Pinterest. The Starbucks printables aren't on a website anymore, but you you can view my pin- Starbucks. The colorful cups are from RebeccaB Designs and the other printables are from Mama Dini's Stamperia- the set is called Espresso Yourself. I used Spectrum Noir Essential Blendable Pencils to color in the mug and the hearts on the opposite page. I wrote on the coffee collars 3 of my favorite flavors that are only available during Christmas time- Chesnut Praline Latte, Caramel Brulee, and Caramel Macchiato. Caramel Macchiato is available all year round. I also added a fussy cut piece of holly from Recollections Christmas Noel Cozy Lodge 8.5 x 11 Scrapbook Pack, because that is the closest thing I have to their design inside every shop. I found this coffee page in my K&Company SMASH Eco pad. All of the glue in my SMASH pens have been used up, so I used Tombow Mono Liquid Aqua glue pen. That's it for now, I'll add a Christmas layout that I made earlier next. I hope you join the Color Challenge as well! TFL!

2 comments:

Rushd Lady said...

How is a smash book different from a art journal or junk journal, etc.? I see the term on Youtube a lot and I'm not sure if it is a type of scrapbook or what. Can you explain it to me? Thanks.

Kathy said...

Thank You for sharing your coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day coloring challenge.Great layout.

Growing In Unity Day 5

 Welcome back to the last day of my Growing In Unity week. I have enjoyed this week and all your kind comments. For my last card, I chose th...