Friday, February 12, 2016

Hello Beautiful


I made the following card using the sketch above from My Favorite Things

I used Recollections A2 card base. I cut down the paper from Colorbok Holiday Extravaganza Designer 12 x 12 in Paper Pad and I used Tombow MONO Aqua Liquid Glue Pen on everything except the washi pieces. The washi tape is from Recollections Valentine's Day washi tape book that was $1 at Michaels! The tag is Recollections Valentine's Day and was also on sale at Michaels as a 20 piece set. The Hello Beautiful sentiment is from my stash- it's from a journaling set and I can't remember the collection name. The ribbon is Recollections- I love the conversation hearts. The twine is Watermelon Sorbet from Timeless Twine. That's it! I'm going to send this to one of my friends as a Valentine's Day card. I'll write a note inside. I still have about 3 more cards to make tomorrow that I might can make a little faster. The washi tape on the side of the card wasn't cooperating with me and tore the paper when I peeled it up. It's made cheaper than regular washi tape. It was cheaper so I shouldn't expect better. LOL. I'm sure my friend will like it anyway and won't even notice the tears. I'm thinking about sending this to my friend, Laura, who races horses and owns a horse and a pony. We're like Anne Shirley and Diana Barry off of Anne of Green Gables bosom buddies except she lives in Florida now. I'll see her again one day. I've also got to sign my Valentine's for my Sunday School class- I found a box of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Valentine's at Walgreens that I'm sure they'll like! I'll post my cards tomorrow if we don't get a lot of snow. We're supposed to get a little snow and don't see it very often so I'm excited! I'll have to go out in it and take pictures. It's coming from the south and we get our best snow from the south! I have a busy weekend ahead again- we're watching War Room with the church on Saturday night and then following up with a sermon on the movie on Sunday. I have to run the computer/projection on Sunday, too, so I have to set the service order up sometime Saturday. I finally get to work Sunday night! I haven't worked in 4 weeks, my pocket isn't liking it, and I'm getting tired of staying home. Thanks for listening to my rambles! TFL!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...