Tuesday, September 10, 2013

There She Goes Cake/Cupcake Challenge



I made this card for There She Goes Clear Stamps (http://tsgclearstamps.blogspot.com/) TSG224 Cakes, Cupcakes, & Birthday Treats Challenge. I used my Heartstrings August Kit- Simple Stories- for the card base, the monkey is Sticko Funky Monkey Stickers, the sentiment "Happy Birthday to you" is from Simple Stories Happy Day 6x6 paper pad, the strawberry & cupcake are Sticko Sweet Treats Dimensional Stickers, and Pebbles Paper Flowers (also part of the August Kit). I used Recollections Foam Adhesive Squares to adhere the sentiment. After I placed the monkey, I thought about putting a piece of cardstock under him so the stripe wouldn't show down his face, but when I lifted the sticker up the paper stuck to it so I decided to leave it. I know next time I use the Funky Monkey stickers to put cardstock down if I'm using PP! I made this card the same size of a 5.5 x 4.25 card by using DCWV Greens Card Stack as my guide and I cut the PP with my XACTO 12in Rotary Trimmer. TFL &  have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...