Friday, October 28, 2011

My Take on Sketch for Scrapbook Challenges


I did this LO last night using the above sketch for Scrapbook Challenges. The journaling states that "Vicki Gable helps out with Special Needs Baseball, which involves special needs kids playing baseball. They play to have fun and are winners no matter what! She is talking to her children, Trisha and Gil. Her son, Chris, who is autistic, is off to the right side. Sarah (Vicki's niece who is also autistic) is walking towards the bottom of the pic." The green PP (Patterned Paper), red striped strip, white/wording background for the pic & stickers are Mambi Baseball Collection (Me And My Big Ideas) and the star paper background for the journaling is DCWV All About Boys 8x8 stack. I'm about to scrap another LO and participate in a 24 Hr Challenge with Scrappin-n-Chattin. I'll post that LO tomorrow with the sketch I have to follow!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...