Thursday, October 13, 2011

Colors LO

I made this LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin's Colors Challenge. We were to use Halloween colors (orange, green, purple, and black) on a LO and it didn't have to be anything about Halloween. I don't remember scrapping this pic of Emily, my sister, and I. Our dad and stepmom sent us money for our birthdays last year and we bought these dresses from TJ Maxx and Ross (Emily's from TJ Maxx and mine from Ross). That was the first time I have bought anything from Ross and want to go back sometime! The paper is Studio G that I bought at Walmart for $0.97- a 12 x12 pack of 7 sheets! The American Crafts Thickers (black stickers) and ATD Momenta birthday stickers/frame/journaling square I bought from TJ Maxx. The Momenta stickers are a part of 145 pc Simply Perfect Birthday Page Kit. The title is Birthday Present if you can't read it because of the glare. The journaling tells what I have already told you about the money and where we bought our dresses. I tried taking a pic of the LO without a light on in the room and the glare was worse! TFL!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

great layout Amanda!

Jasmine said...

Good luck in the challenge, Amanda!
I have run into that same problem...not having any pictures of Halloweens past. Great work.

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...