Saturday, October 29, 2011

24 Hr Challenge


I made this LO for the 24 Hr Challenge for Scrappin-n-Chattin using the above sketch. The pics are more pics of Special Needs Baseball June 6, 2009. The paper is Colorbok Spring Morning, both the main PP and the picture background PP. The baseball stickers are Jolie's, the journaling block is Basic Grey Pyrus, the stars are Recollections (from Michaels), and the ribbon and Imagine are from a bottle swap I participated in. I ran out of my Xyron Create a Sticker adhesive on the ribbon, so I decided to hold it down with the stars. I bought Repositionable refill today! I love my Xyron Create a Sticker! I won it in from someone's blog hop last year. The journaling states that "Special needs kids play baseball just like everyone else. Broad Creek Christian Church helps out every year. These pics were taken June 6, 2009. Some BC members in left pic are: Michelle Gibson, Don Arthur, Mollie Ritter, Ray Bowles and my mom- Laurie Bowles. She's (Mama)also in the right pic." The challenge will be over at 6pm. The challenge was to choose 3 different collections tht you might want to use and someone else picks the sketch and your collection and vice versa. Have a great Halloween! :)

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...