Thursday, November 4, 2010

2 New 8.5x11 LOs


Sketch for bottom LO

The top LO is for Scrapbook Challenges (http://scrapbookchallenges.ning.com/) Lucky Duck Challenge. You're supposed to close your eyes and pick some of your stash like the rubber ducky game where you get what you pick from the ducks. The sketch is from Sketchy Thursdays blog (http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/2010/09/99-sketchy-challenge.html). I don't know if I've ever used the sketch, but did today with one picture on an 8.5x11 sheet.  The first LO is of my Grandmama Rhodes in the late 1970s when she was on Weight Watchers. I titled it "So Sweet", because she is, she loves all her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren! The journaling says, "Grandmama has tried losing weight however she can. This picture was taken in the 70s maybe early 80s." She's my grandmama who was in the hospital for about a year and a half after her colonoscopy. I hope to see her Thanksgiving Day. The bottom LO is of Dustin, my stepbrother, when he first started shaving. I titled it "Goofy", because this is funny, all the "silly" stickers are pink and my stepbrother hates pink! "Goofy" fits! LOL The journaling says, "Dustin got a little carried away with the shaving cream! He was acting silly! Mr Ray is looking at him sitting in the rocking chair." TFL!

2 comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...