Friday, April 19, 2019

Sunshine In the Sky

I made this layout for the LM# 442- Look Up At The Sky Day Challenge with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges. The background paper and title- Sunshine In The Sky- are from Craft Smith Watercolor Paper Pad. The stamped images are from Unity Stamp Company A Girl & Her Adventures stamp set. I stamped them with VersaFine Onyx Black pigment ink using my Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Stamping Platform. The tag is from K&Company Abrianna Tag Pad. I wrote on the tag with an orange glitter pen that is part of a set that I bought from Five Below. I wrote that the pictures are of the sunrise on the way to the Grand Canyon, Arizona September 17, 2017. The twine is Cherry Limeade from Trendy Twine. I went to Arizona for a Scrap and Stamp Expo in Mesa, Arizona September 15 and 16 with my friend Laura and we visited her family as well as The Grand Canyon while we were in Arizona for about a week. We wanted to see the sunrise over the Grand Canyon, but got there just after the sunrise so these pics were taken on the highway on the way there.

A close-up of the tag

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Beautiful photos!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...