Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Art

 I followed the above sketch from Scrap Our Stash Saturday Cartoon Inspired Sketch Challenge. I chose Harmony Bear from the Care Bears above. I used Craft Creations LTD Purple Texture With Gold Foil paper and My Mind's Eye Bramble Rose No. 2 paper pad for the stripes, sunflower background, and the purple middle strip. The title- Art- letters from the alphabet that I cut out and journaling circle are from Colorbok Homemade Paper Plus paper pad. The flowers are the colors of the flower on the Care Bear's stomach and are made by Recollections. The pictures are of North Carolina lighthouses painted on both sides of the electrical meters and the cardinal stamp is painted on the A/C unit- both downtown Washington, NC outside the Visitor Center. The purple paper is close to the same purple as Harmony Bear. You can find this purple gold foil paper at White Rose Crafts. I wrote in the journaling circle that I love NC lighthouses and I saw these painted on the electrical meters and had to take a pic. The cardinal stamp was painted on the A/C unit.
Thanks for looking and have a great week!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...