Sunday, May 27, 2018

Happy Birthday

 I had 2 friends to have birthdays in the same week and I forgot to share them on my blog. The card base is Recollections Card and Envelope 4 in x 5.5 in Card Pack. The Happy Birthday stamp is from The Stamps of Life. The pink paper mat behind it is from Recollections Strawberry Cream 8.5 x 11 paper pack and I cut it down to fit on the card. I used VersaFine Onyx Black pigment ink on all 3 stamps. The camera and the inside sentiment are from Unity Stamp Company Focus on the Things stamp set. I colored in the camera stamp with various colored pencil sets. The background paper is from Recollections Backyard Table 12 x 12 paper pad.
close-up of inside sentiment
The card base on this card is from the Recollections Card and Envelope set again. The background paper is from Colorbok Marble 12 x 12 Printed Cardstock Paper Pad. The mermaid stamp is from Mystical Mermaid stamp set from Unity Stamp Company. A friend stamped the image for me so I'm not sure which ink she used. I colored it in as well as the background with various colored pencil stamp sets. The Happy Birthday stamp is from Gina K Designs My Anchor stamp set. I used VersaFine pigment ink to stamp it on the card. Both friends have received their cards so I can now post all the details about the cards. I will be participating in Into the Woods Blog Hop on June 9 so please come back to hop along then. Have a great Memorial Day and remember the true reason- those who have served in our military for us. TFL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both turned out great. Like the flowers in the camera. The metmaid is colored so pretty and colorful.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...