Friday, April 20, 2018

Happy Mother's Day

I used the sketch above from Unity Stamp Company and for their challenge that ends April 26. It can actually be found at UNITY {show & tell} where you can request to become a member if you're not already.
I made this card last night for my mom for Mother's Day. She's not here right now, because she went to be with my grandmama who just passed this morning at 9. Now for the details of my card. The card base is Recollections Card and Envelope 4 in x 5.5 in Card Pack. The background paper and the 3 strips is from the same Basic Grey Vivienne Iris double-sided 12 x 12 sheet that I trimmed down for the card. The background behind the clouds- that is barely seen- is from Authentique Latest and Greatest 6 x 6 in cardstock pad. The clouds paper is from Bella Blvd Simply Spring Daily Details 12 x 12 journaling sheet that I cut in half and will use the other half of the piece later. The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company Itty Bitty Mother's Day Daisies and the stamped image is from Unity Stamp Company Itty Bitty Not Perfect. I stamped them both on typing paper with VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment Ink. I used NPW 50/50 Two-Tone Colored Pencils to color in the image. The fabric buttons are from a friend online, Amy Watson, from her shop which I'm not sure is online anymore. I've got to hide this card where she won't see it before Mother's Day, but I don't think she will. Please keep my family in your prayers this weekend. We have a wedding to go to next Saturday. I made a card for my cousin in the post below. I know my grandmamma is in Heaven and free of pain and can walk- she was bedridden the last few days. TFL!

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...