Thursday, August 18, 2016

UNCW Graduation

I made the following layout using the sketch above from Scrapping Everyday Miracles August Layout Sketch Challenge.
The paper is Reminsce Papers- Graduation Celebration- You Did It, the light blue border is from Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Pad and punched it with my We R Memory Keepers Lucky 8 Floral Burst Punch, the 3 flowers in the top left corner are punches from the light blue paper, the yellow photo mat is from Colorbok 12 x 12 Pimary Pizazz Textured Cardstock Pad, and the border pieces are from Page Accents Scrapbooking Memories Reversible Cardstock Borders. The title- UNCW Graduation is from 2 collections- the letters which stand for University of North Carolina at Wilmington are from my stash and graduation was fussy cut off of Reminsce The Graduate 12 x 12 cardstock. The colors of UNCW are navy, teal, and gold so I got the closest I could with the colors I used. That covers my layout! Please come back tomorrow to hop with me as I participate in the Sail Away With Me Hop. It's going be to a short, but fun hop! TFL!

4 comments:

DebR said...

This is wonderful! Great job on it...great picture and embellishments.
Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

Cara G said...

So glad that you joined in our SEM challenge this month. You did a great job Amanda!

Helen Gullett said...

THANK YOU for playing along with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles! Your layout is cute.

Great-Aunt Camille said...

I love how you used the borders. Bloggie Love

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...