Friday, August 26, 2016

Enjoy


I made this layout yesterday using Colorbok Paper Plus 12 x 12" Paper Pad for the title- Enjoy, and both the main background page, and the big umbrella page.

close-up of Oh Happy Day from Close To My Heart- I can't think of the name of the set right now that I stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment Ink
close-up of journaling that I typed off the computer- Selfies of Brian, Emily, and I at Ft Macon State Park July 13, 2016
I thought I ran out of adhesive when making this layout so I used Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue Pen until I found another role of Scotch adhesive! I used my Xyron 150 to adhere the journaling. I used the umbrella in the background of the pictures for my inspiration. You can barely see it between Emily and Brian's heads. TFL!

1 comment:

Great-Aunt Camille said...

What a sweet layout. Bloggie Love

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...