Friday, February 5, 2016

Three Projects in One Day

I've been trying to color everyday for 30 Day Coloring Challenge, but didn't yesterday. #30daycoloringchallenge
I made this Easter card for a swap. Yes, I know I'm ahead one holiday! The swap has to be mailed by February 15 is why. This is the first of 5 cards I will be making. The card base is Recollections A2 cards. The top paper is from Colorbok 12 x 12 Holiday Extravaganza Designer Paper- both the Easter eggs and jelly beans. The bottom half is from Colorbok Spring Morning 12 x 12 Pattern Pack. The washi tape is Scotch Expressions. The stamp is Craft Smart Happy Easter than I stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment Ink and is fussy cut from Recollections Kraft paper. I used Spectrum Noir Essentials Blendable Pencils to color in Easter and the flowers. I also used a White Gelly Roll pen to highlight the fancy swirl on the stamped image and the dots on the flowers. The butterfly I fussy cut out of DCWV The Primrose 12 x 12 Stack. The flower in the top right corner is from Petaloo FloraDoodles Shapes N Centers Yellow. I used my Gelly Roll pen to draw the tentacles on the butterfly.
I used Heidi Swapp Love Stencil Mini Frames to trace love. I colored in the negative space with a Chromatix Grape pigment ink pen. I used Creative Memories Basic Red to color in the letters. I used my Gelly Roll pen again to draw hearts all over the image and then colored the ones in the word "love" with the same Chromatix pen. I'll use this image on a Valentine's Day card to be made in the future.
Today was also Thank Your Mail Carrier Day so I made this card for my mail carrier. They used to be just mailmen, but we have both sometimes thus mail carrier. The patterned paper is from Pink Paislee Pen Pals 12 x 12 Paper Pad. The Washi Tape is Scotch Expressions. The stamp is from Skipping Stones Design Thanks Sew Much Collection. I used VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment Ink again. That's it for today! I'm going to a crop at my church later tonight. I'm excited because we haven't scrapped together since November due to the holidays.  I'll try to post another blog entry later tonight after I get home. I have a bridal shower to go to on Saturday and Sunday is church and then Super Bowl 50- go Carolina Panthers!! I have a busy weekend ahead of me! TFL and have a great Friday!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...