Monday, January 12, 2015

Hello!


 
I just made this card using the above Monday Mojo sketch and you can play along at Mojo Monday until January 18 8 pm Mountain time.  Ok, now for the details! The pink solid paper is Best Occasions Jewel Punch Out Pack. The diagonal and floral papers are KI Peace & Butterflies Paper Pack. The Polka dotted paper is Studio G Variety Pack, but believe it or not they're both made at the exact same place just different years! How about that?! The hello is a Pebbles Clear Acrylic stamp that I bought as a set from TJ Maxx. I used Versa Fine Onyx Black Pigment Ink to stamp it and mounted the stamp to a clear Close to My Heart square block. The flowers in the corners are Michaels 3D Embellishments that I found in the $2 craft aisle! I ran out of Glue Dots while making this card, so I finished it off with Elmer's Disappearing Purple Washable School Glue stick. I used my Xyron 1.5" Create-A-Sticker to adhere the hello stamp after stamping it to 8.5 x11 typing paper that I cut out, of course. I will be buying more glue dots this week! That's all for now and TFL!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...