Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

 
I made this pinwheel card following Sending Love Pinwheel Card tutorial. The card base is from Michaels. The ribbon is Recollections. The pinwheel pieces/squares are from Martha Stewart punch pad. The owl is from a Sticko Owl Repeat set. I used thin Glue Dots to put the pinwheel together and the ribbon is adhered using my Xyron 1.5 Create-a-sticker maker. The base of the pinwheel, which you can't see is from DCWV Scrapbook Kit in a Stack Love & Wedding. I may make more of these and will put it on a bigger card. I'm not sure who I will give this to, but it will be one of my Valentine's I mail this year! I also bought a Happy Valentine's Day stamp and some Heidi Swapp Mini Stencils to use- both from Michaels. TFL!

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...