Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fresh Brewed Designs Caffeine Crazy Challenge

I made this card for the October Caffeine Crazy Challenge last night that ends in about 6 hours over at: http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/2013/10/caffeine-crazy-challenge-october.html . The requirements were to use FBD images and to include something sweet so I did both! The cupcake and the sentiment "Have a day filled with laughter and sunshine" are both FBD images! I added 2 stickers, well it's actually 1, but I cut it in half to make it "have a carefree & happy day filled with laughter and sunshine"! The stickers are K&Company Emma Rose Word Embossed Stickers that I bought from Target but don't use them very often. The paper is K&Company Susan Winget Nature Specialty Paper double sided PP and I used American Crafts Fuschia Glitter Marker, American Crafts Orange Galaxy Marker, Zig Memory System Nutmeg Ball 0.5mm pen, and a purple ink pen on the cupcake. I used Zig Memory System Azure Ball 0.5 mm pen on the top half of the sentiment and American Crafts Basic Black gel pen for the "&" and purple ink pen, orange marker, yellow marker, and Sanford Liquid Expresso Red Extra Fine Line Pen on the bottom half of the sentiment. I attached both images with Recollections Foam Adhesive Squares.

 This is the inside spread. The middle sentiment "It's your birthday shout... HOORAY!" is cut from Simple Stories Happy Day 6x6 paper pad and the stickers are Simple Stories Happy Day Expressions Cardstock Stickers from Housecalls by: Scrappin' Madge August Life's a Party kit (http://heartstringdesigns.blogspot.com)
This is a close-up of the sticker on the right inside spread. It's also K&Company Emma Rose Word Embossed Stickers. I'm not sure who I'll give this to, but I'll have a card ready when I need one! I have a few people in mind! I'll post the Christmas cards later. I watched the last game of the World Series last night and made this card last night or otherwise I would have posted them. That was some game and I'm glad Ortiz got MVP after they walked him the entire game and am glad Boston Red Sox won! TFL and have a great Halloween! :)

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...