Monday, March 26, 2012

Layla's 6th Birthday/Pony Party SMASH Book Entry

I helped Doug & Laura with Layla's Pony Party this past Saturday. Laura wasn't there, but I still helped her by being there! I led Puddin', Layla's pony, from her pasture and then brushed her down to get her ready for her decorations for the party! I also decorated Peanut's pony cart! Pictures are on the way being developed by SnapFish!! I should have them by Thursday, I hope! The round "Happy Birthday Layla" horse head at the top was one of many party favors. I'm going to put a pic of Layla on the pink square of birthday paper- a wanted sign they had made but forgot to post them. They're decorations were amazing!! They had place mats made for all the children that were too attend the party on a table, but they never all sat there. They were too excited to ride the ponies and jump in the bounce house! It sprinkled some off and on, but no one complained because of the excitement of being at the birthday party!! The journaling states that "Jenna, Grace, Lillie, Jordan, Bella, Ceci, Bailey, Emma, Mrs. Tina, Mrs. Jennifer, Mrs. Deborah, Gaga, Granny (Kim's parents), Mr. Larry, Mrs. Frances, Chuck, Joanna, Doug, Darby, Amber, John, & Kim all made Layla's party a big hit! There was a big horse bounce house, along with 3 horses for the kids to ride- Puddin', Tucker, & Peanut. Each horse was decorated for the party as well as the pony cart! I let Puddin' from her pasture, brushed her, & decorated the pony cart!" I added the sentiment, "Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. Anthony J. D'Angelo", because Layla is always smiling even if it is raining or sprinkling!! I can't wait to scrap the pics when I get them back! I'm also getting a few baby pics of Tyler developed that I never got printed copies of, but since I have them on my computer I could upload them to SnapFish!! TFL!

3 comments:

Noteable Scraps said...

Fun! :)

Barbara Greenberg said...

Sounds like it was a fun time.

Salnclts said...

Thanks, Debbie & Barbara! I'm praying for your family, Debbie! I can't imagine so much at once! *hugs*

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...