Friday, December 30, 2011

Leftover Letters LO

I made this LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin's Leftover Letters Challenge. It's my last LO for their challenges for the year. I might do the sketch challenge, but that's it until next year. The paper is Recollections Merry Christmas, the "Unwrap the magic" gift is Me & My Big Ideas Soft Spoken Embellishments, the paper clip dimensional stickers are Recollections, and the journaling strip is K&Company. The letters are the first initials of everyone in my immediate family except the "X" and "Z". Dustin, Amanda (me), Emily, Scott, Mama, Bowles (my stepdad's last name), Ray, Haylee, Joe (my dad), Tammy, Tyler, and Rhodes. The journaling states that "in the pics (clockwise): Emily is showing she likes her new monkey socks, Dustin is playing w/ 55 w/ his finger light, he's holding 55 w/ a bow on him, & Mama likes her reindeer socks. Christmas 2011." All the gifts except the picture of 55 with eyes glowing I gave them. Yes, we were given a new printer from Dustin for Christmas. I haven't used it yet, but will with my scrapbooking! It's a Deskjet printer/scanner with wireless capabilities. We have a few laptops around the house. I may do a LO tomorrow or Saturday night, so be looking back on here before the New Year! Have a Happy New Year!! :)

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...