Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bowling

I made this LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin's Zig Zag Challenge for December. The zig zag paper is from Basic Grey Oliver collection. The background paper is from K&Company as is the green star frame. The Bowling stickers- the title "Bowling", bowling pins & ball are Jolee's. The "A Day to Remember" Chipboard is Basic Grey/Life of the Party. The white frame with blue star frame was cut from an 8.5"x11" sheet that I received as a RAK from Ashley & the ribbon on the chipboard is also from a RAK from another friend. This LO would have been good for a faceless LO challenge! I can't tell you what kind of score we each had on each frame! I'm pretty sure mine was a gutterball or maybe a few pins down, but definitely not a strike! I'm not that good at bowling, but am at scrapbooking or try to be! ;) I don't use frames that often and decided to on this LO. I decided to mat my sister's pic instead of putting a frame around it since I used the zig zag paper under hers. I still have half of the zig zag sheet and want to use the opposite side when I use it! I love double sided paper for that reason! You can't find it very often either. Basic Grey is about the only paper I have found that is double sided.

I'm going to a work Christmas party soon and am looking forward to some good food and some fun! We're meeting at Carolina Grille & our meal is going to be paid for by TJ Maxx! I've already heard that we're gonna have cake & cookies made by a fellow associate and our own entertainment by another associate with a ukulele! It sounds like fun!! I hope you all have a good week! TFL!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...