Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge

I made this LO for Lasting Memories ( http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/) Challenge. The challenge was to include journaling on our LO. The only pic taken at Thanksgiving is the one of Tammy & Tyler making Pilgrim Hat Cookies. I decided to put all these pics together since they are all my family and as the the title says they are special to me! The journaling states that "Tammy & Tyler made Pilgrim Hat Cookies at Thanksgiving at Grandmama Rhodes' house Thanksgiving 2010. They came back in Feb 2011 when Grandmama fell & broke her hip. Emily & Tyler are playing a game on XBox in the bottom pic."  Yes, today was my day off so I had to make time for some scrappin! It's back to work tomorrow until next Monday! Have a good week!! TFL!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Very nice Amanda. I'm so glad you were able to find some time to scrap. Tyler is such a cutie. Great job on the journaling. I'm so happy that you played along with Lasting Memories.

Noteable Scraps said...

I love Thanksgiving LOs. Nice job! :)

Karen Wilson said...

Great LO Amanda and sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love that holiday as well. Thank you so much for joining us at Lasting memories and look fwd to seeing more of your work!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Your LO and journaling are Great! What a special memory at Thanksgiving. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Ashley said...

Nice job, Amanda! Thanks for playing along with us at LM this week!

~Ashley
LM DT

Joelle said...

Great page! Congrats on making top 3 at Lasting memories!!

Lauren said...

Gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Lauren

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...