Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

I made this LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin's 5x7 LO Challenge. The journaling states that the pic is of "Tyler with the Easter Bunny 2011". I can't believe how grown he looks in this pic! Can you believe he's only 3?!Tyler loved ducks when he was a baby so that's why you chose the duck paper for the background. It's also Easter appropriate! I also love the Easter chicks stickers! They are made by Recollections. The title, "Picture Perfect", and the journaling egg are all from A Family Affair Collection. The duck paper was originally an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet that I cut to make the background for the picture. I received it along with a lot more from Ashley as a Random Act of Kindness. It was a surprise RAK which is even better!

I'm off for Easter thanks to TJMaxx being closed! I actually get a weekend off even if it is Sunday and Monday! I can't wait to relax! I may do some more scrappin Monday afternoon. I hope you all have a great Easter! I bought a new dress and may have to post a pic! Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Noteable Scraps said...

Very cute! Happy Easter!

Will be missing you again this morning as Abigail is sick, but Ian will be there to keep you company! :)

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...