Sunday, March 27, 2011

You Are My Sunshine


This is my LO for the 24 Hour Challenge I told you I was participating in. I had to follow the sketch above it. The pictures are of my grandparents holding Dustin & Tyler. Dustin is one of their great-grandchildren and Tyler is a grandchild (and my brother obviously). I chose these pictures because they both love all their great-grand/grandchildren and they both light up when they see us. I won this paper from Dani from the blog hop prize like the last LO. It's You Are My Sunshine Storytellers Club Collection. I used yellow textured plain 12x12 paper for the circle and the little 4 semicircles at the bottom are Basic Grey Pyrus that Carol sent me from the Tag You're It swap. All the other embellishments are part of the You Are My Sunshine collection. The journaling is on the bottom right tag. It tells that the pictures were taken Thanksgiving 2010 and who's in the pictures.

I have a busy day ahead of me. I have church to go to soon- I have to teach the Pre-K Sunday School Class and then go to worship. My grandmother (mom's mom) is bringing her new beau over for lunch for us to meet. They've been dating for about 3 weeks and we haven't met him yet. My mom has told us all about him. Then I have to work 3:45-8:30 at TJ Maxx and then watch Secret Millionaire and Army Wives. I'm off tomorrow and I can't wait!! TFL and have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...