Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Have Yourself A Jolly Little Christmas

I made this for Scrappin-n-Chattin's Long Title Challenge. The requirements were the title has to be 5 words or more. I chose "Have Yourself A Jolly Little Christmas" because it's Christmas and everyone is happy in all the pics on the LO. The Christmas PP strip & the Merry Christmas sticker are Recollections Christmas that I got from Michael's. The bling and "Jolly" were from the bottle swap from Sue and the journaling is off a notepad from Basic Grey Pyrus from Tag You're It swap from Carol. The journaling tells about the pics- "Mr Ray was wearing Dustin's goofy Santa hat. One of his gifts was the helicopter he & Emily are playing with. Christmas 2010." I did this LO in a rush because I was called in to work tonight at TJ Maxx and didn't start it until almost 5. It took me about 30 minutes to complete! I didn't want to add a lot of embellishments because of the PP.

I better get to bed. I have to be back at TJ Maxx in the morning at 9:30 and work until 1:30. Have a great day and TFL!

2 comments:

Noteable Scraps said...

Love it! I like your new blogwear, too! :)

hope said...

i have the hardest time with Christmas pages!! i love the title you used for your page -- love it!

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...