Monday, January 11, 2021

Owl Birthday

 

I'm entering this card in Challenge #4 with Let's Squash It. The challenge was to use an embossing folder and an animal. I chose Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzix Bird Crazy Texture Fade embossing folder- it is part of a stamp and die set. The owl with balloons stamp is part of Unity Stamp Company Hugs, Kisses, & Birthday Wishes July 2017 Sentiment kit and the sentiment- happy birthday- is also from the same set. I used Gina K Designs Amalgam ink on both. I colored in the owl with mostly Pastel Copics and Detail Doodlers. The green paper/card base is from The Stamps of Life. The sequins are Smoothie Mix from SpiegelMomScraps. The challenge ends Jan 31 so feel free to join! 

5 comments:

Vicki said...

I love the embossing folder you used!!

Vicki said...

I love the embossing folder you used!!

Gail said...

A great embossing folder and sweet owl creation - TFS

Dotty Jo said...

That owl looks delighted with his/her balloons! Love the embossing folder you've chosen. Thanks for playing at Let's Squash It! Jo x

ionabunny said...

Oooh, nice swags. Fab folder and very cute owl. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! Hugz

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...