Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Hey Lady

 

Inside

Happy 2021! I made this card using a Flap & Closure that I bought last year. Click on the link to find out more. I used The Stamps of Life cardstock, With Love Collection, lovebug2stamp die, and hey lady, have a lovely day stamp from Unity Stamp Company January 2016 Grab Bag. I used ColorFine Black Onyx ink on all stamps. I bought this flap and closure die just before Christmas and just had time to play with it last weekend. I should have chosen a different base color, but it started out as a trial run. I used my Cricut Cuttlebug to cut out all dies- hearts, love bug, and the flaps. I just chose not to use the closure dies. I'm going to mail it out soon for a Valentine swap. Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...