Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Stampin' Up Cards

Country Road set. Background is painted with Brusho and the horse/wind vane stamp was heat embossed,  the wagon wheel is made from made a thinlit cut on a Big Shot that goes with Country Road stamp set. Card made from a card kit.

made using a card kit with Floral Phrases stamp set and pearl bling, the flower border is embossed- first stamp with Clear VersaMark and then add silver embossing powder, I forgot to use the embossing buddy before embossing to remove extra sprinkles of embossing powder
 Crafting Forever set, made from a card kit, scallop punch, I've got to work on tying ribbon, but decided to glue down the ribbon and cut at the edges
           

inside of above card front using the same punch and stamp set

 made using a card kit with All the Good Things stamp set and Diamond Dots inside the pot
 inside of above card front, sentiment is from Floral Phrases stamp set
 the girl is from Beautiful You stamp set, the happy birthday stamp is from Country Road set, I fussy cut the polka dot strips from patterned paper to give the card a little more color. I made this card for my stepsister's birthday that was last Sunday while I was gone in Florida
 Apron of  Love set, I stamped it and added I love stamping and scissors to make it a craft apron and then cut it out using the thin lit on the Big Shot and added twine at the top for the strap
 inside of card above, I added a piece of white paper to add a note later
Warm Wishes set, I colored in with watercolor pencils and then went over it with an aqua brush. 
 inside of card above using sentiment from same stamp set
Inspiration for the card set above like this card.

I made all of these cards while I was at my friend, Laura's house, last week. All products used are Stampin' Up. I don't remember some of the ink names, paper names, or embossing powder names. As you can tell, I had fun! She just recently became a Stampin' Up demonstator- Laura McGinnis. She would love for you to order from her and you can see her link by clicking on her name.

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...