Saturday, December 9, 2017

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

If you're looking for The North Pole Blog hop, CLICK HERE.



Welcome to the Growing In Unity Blog Hop! You should have arrived from MariLynn's blog- https://mississippi-mcgyver.blogspot.com/?m=1, but if not please start with Denise- https://thecraftyledger.blog/.
 Now for my card. I used Reason for the Season stamp set. The card base is Recollections Value Pack 4 in x 5.5 in. The paper is from Craft Smith Olde Time Christmas 6 in x 6 in paper pad. I colored in each nativity character and gifts from the wise men with various colored pencils. I'll add a note to the inside and mail it soon. I still have a few more Christmas cards to make. I'm trying to make them different this year so it's taking me longer. Have a Merry Christmas! Maria will chose 2 winners and post them on Growing in Unity Facebook page. If you're not a member of the group, I'll let you know if you won. TFL!

Here's the line-up if you get lost:


17 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card I too make many different ones so takes longer I do not like to make the same card over and over I could buy them I like each one to be different and special from me

Jhays said...

This card is so cute. I love cards that feature the real meaning on Christmas.

Shannon Edwards said...

Nice job getting all the characters on the card. Very cute.

Thelittlepinkcaboose said...

Love those little Characters. They are so cute! :D

Wilma said...

this is adorable....very nice...

Joyce Verdon said...

Cute nativity scene card.

Unknown said...

My plan was to make different cards for Christmas this year. I do like the theme of your card. It is cute.

Denise S. said...

It is nice to see this nativity in a card.

Naomi said...

Super cute...I'm still deciding on sending cards this year....ha...maybe by Valentines Day?

Crystal O. Minkler said...

So cute! I need to add this nativity kit to my wishlist. Thanks for sharing!

Mary said...

Love your nativity card. Don’t have the time this year to make cards, I have to do that in July or August, too much happening this year.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Dawn Fields said...

Hi Amanda! Super cute card.

Janeen said...

Awwww

Mary Holshouser said...

Great nativity scene.
thanks for sharing.

MariLynn said...

Cute card. Blessings for Christmas time. Hope you finish all the cards that you want to make.

Jenn Kozel said...

I love this card! Merry Christmas! :)

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...