Friday, August 19, 2016

Sail Away With Me Blog Hop



If the wind is right you can sail away and find tranquility...



Now that video should really set the mood for our trip across the water!  Sail away with us to view nautical creations of all kinds by our lovely line up of crafters.  Today's hop should be smooth sailing! If the sails were set correctly you should have arrived from JEARISE.  Should you veer off course the first stop on your hop is Alicia and she can get you back in the right direction. 


We'd like to say a HUGE THANKS to our sponsor today.
Theresa is giving away a $20 Stampin' Up Gift Certificate to one lucky winner AND
take 10% off any order placed through her (not available on website) by August 30th. 
Email her at scrapsbygracie AT gmail.com with your order. 

All you have to do to win this fabulous prize is comment on each of the blogs.
That's it! It really is easy.  
Of course, we would love it if you became a follower too. 

Comment buttons can be found at the bottom of the post (on most of the blogs).
Now on with the hop!
 I decided to make a layout of myself standing on the edge of the ocean. The paper is from MAMBI/ Me & My Big Ideas Ocean kit as is the Relax sticker and the chipboard design at the top. The photo mats are Recollections kraft 4 x 6 stack collection. I bought the sequin trim from The Vintage Rose Emporium- it's a closed Facebook store/group, but I can request for you to join if you'd like. Kim's prices are reasonable and she sells some awesome scrap stuff! I used my XYRON Create a Sticker 150 to attach the trim and somehow it flipped when I ran it through. I decided not to include any journaling since the pictures speak for themselves. I would title the layout Down by the Sea Shore as imbedded in the bottom left corner of the paper.
Your next destination is KIM.  We hope your enjoying your journey!

If the currents have drifted you can find the full line up here:



11 comments:

Denise S. said...

Beautiful paper and great layout.

Katydid Cards said...

I love that you made a layout of yourself. All the scrapbook pages I made and I never made any including me...it was as if I didn't exist, LOL I love the background paper you used, perfect for this layout. The embellishment in the corner is great, too. Love the pictures, too! Loved hopping with you!

Salnclts said...

Thanks for the comments! I don't do many layouts of myself, Kim!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

great layout! all the details are really neat! thank you so much for hopping with us!

Alicia

Marilyn said...

Love the layout!! love the paper

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your layout is so beautiful! I am from WI and only saw the ocean once in FL.

StampNK said...

First of all, it's wonderful to see a layout of yourself. I always forget to do that! I also love the subtle paper pattern that doesn't overpower your beautiful photos.

lorby said...

Nice layout of the ocean and you. I love the picture of the wave by itself. That'as a nice touch. The pictures go nicely with the papers you used.

Connie Can Crop said...

This is gorgeous!! Just stunning!!

CADC Blog said...

Great layout!

Great-Aunt Camille said...

You did a great job. Bloggie Love

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...