Thursday, August 4, 2016

Birthday SMASH Entry 2016

Here's this year's entry of my birthday cards SMASH entry in K&Company SMASH Eco Pad. 
I decided not to add any background paper since I loved the peacock feather background. The Happy Birthday stamp is from Stampin' Up Remembering Your Birthday collection and I used VersaFine Onyx Black Fine Pigment Ink to stamp it on typing paper and fussy cut it with decorative edged scissors. The heart sticker and the banner sticker are from Echo Park Capture Life Element Stickers. I wrote on the banner the date of my birthday- June 27. The celebrate sticker is from a Recollections Birthday Dimensional Sticker Collection. The bottom image is from Unity Stamp Company & Phyllis Harris Always From the Heart stamp collection. I used VersaFine ink and typing paper again. I colored the image in with Spectrum Noir Essentials Blendable Professional Pencils. The envelope my cards are in is from K&Company SMASH.
close-up of the Unity stamp and the journaling- the journaling block is from Simple Stories Happy Day 6 x 6" Paper Pad and I attached it with washi tape from my stash- I forgot the name of the collection. TFL! Please come back later for a layout I just recently made.

2 comments:

Katydid Cards said...

Amanda,this is adorable! What a lot of work went into this. I am so bad at remembering to come visit you when I don't see your new posts in my mail...you don't have a way to subscribe via e-mail, correct? I'm just glad I remembered to visit today to see this awesome project.

Salnclts said...

No, Kim, I don't have the e-mail subscription choice. I always share my posts on Facebook.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...