Friday, June 17, 2016

Father's Day Cards

I used the above sketch from Mojo Monday to make the following card for my dad for Father's Day. The card base is an Recollections A2 card. The brown paper and the circle paper are both from Studio Calico Lemon Lush 6 x 6 Paper Pad. The Happy Father's Day stamped image and the tools images are part of Hey Mr. stamp set from Waffle Flower and I used VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment Ink on both. The ribbon is Martha Stewart Crafts.
I used some more of the same stamp set from Waffle Flower and used the same ink again on the inside.

I made the following card for my stepdad who just started playing baseball again. His team is (New Bern) Orioles is why I decided to go with orange paper. The card base is Recollections A2 card as before. The baseball PP I cut from a 12 x 12 Recollections Baseball paper. The stickers are from Recollections Dimensional Baseball Stickers set. The orange paper is from Colorbok 12 x 12 Pimary Pizzazz Textured Cardstock Pad. 

Please join me later for a Road Trip Blog Hop!

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...