Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Birthday to Ewe!

I made the following card using the sketch above from Mojo Monday 428. The link is open until December 31 so you still have time to play along! I made this card for my mom's 60th birthday. It was Tuesday, the 22nd, but my siblings and I surprised her Sunday after lunch with red velvet cake and presents. It was the only time we could all get together to celebrate since my sister lives in Raleigh and won't be here Christmas Day. She was surprised and thanked us all! :) I used K&Company Berry Blast 12 x 12 Paper pack for the 3 colors. The card base is Core'dinations A2 card. The tag is from K&Company Tags, I just flipped one over and stamped Skipping Stones Design Happy Birthday to Ewe! and the sheep using VersaFine Black Onyx pigment ink. I distressed the edges of the tag with various Martha Stewart inks- the kind that look like cat eyes and are stackable-  and then decided to use the same inks to make the tag colorful. The ribbon is 3 Girl JAM London Blue from the Wine & Jewels Bundle.
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! Please come back to my blog all next week starting Monday, December 28 to see what I will be making as the last Growing in Unity gal for 2015! I've already started one project and need to make the rest tomorrow. I have to post Monday- Friday so be sure to visit everyday and you could win some Unity stamps! TFL!

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...