Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Cards 2015

The file I used on the card above is from 2 Cute Ink. It's called Little Poinsettia. The Merry Christmas is from a stamp set that I borrowed from Vicki and I stamped it with VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment ink. The card base is Core'dinations A2 cards. The paper is from Craft Smith Olde Time 6x6 Christmas pad that I bought from Michaels. The washi tape was a RAK from my card swap on Facebook. This card and the next 2 cards I entered in the Anything Goes Challenge with SpeigelMom Scraps on Facebook and won the prize! I didn't see the picture of the prize, but I'm sure I will use it and love it! :)
The stamps on these cards were also borrowed from Vicki and I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black again. The red/green paper is from a Craft Smith Embossed 8.5 x 11 Christmas pad that I bought from Michaels. The holly paper is from a Recollections Crazy Lodge 8.5 x 11 Christmas cardstock paper pack from Michaels. The Christmas tree paper is from the same Craft Smith Olde Time Christmas 6 x 6 pad from Michaels. I bought the washi tape from Michaels and TJ Maxx. I may have used Core'dinations A2 card base on these cards again.
This paper is from the same Olde Time 6 x 6 Christmas paper pad. The Joy to the World stamp is from Michaels. The washi tape was a RAK from my card swap on Facebook. I used Core'dinations A2 card base on this card.
This paper is from the same Olde Time 6 x 6 Christmas paper pad and so is the poinsettia border. The stamp is from Michaels- both this one and Joy to the World were on clearance. I used Core'dinations A2 card base on this card.
This paper is from the same Olde Time 6 x 6 Christmas paper pad. I used Colorbox Fresh Green pigment ink on the holly stamp (the stamp was borrowed from Vicki). The file is from Lori Whitlock and I fussy cut it to make it look like a Christmas tree. I added Christmas Red Tim Holtz Stickles to the holly stamp to make it look like holly after I took the picture and before mailing.
The holly paper is from a Pebbles Home for Christmas 12 x 12 scrapbooking pad that I bought from TJ Maxx last year. The green square, Merry Christmas wreath and poinsettia are all Watercolor Christmas Designs. I used a piece of Recollections green 8.5 x 11 paper for the card base and the washi tape is either from Michaels or TJ Maxx, I don't remember which collection it is. The last card is Core'dinations A2 card base . The stamps are 2 separate stamps- the writing is from Stampendous First Christmas and the other is Inkadinkado Nativity. I stamped the writing stamp with Ranger Manganese Blue Archival Jumbo Ink Pad- borrowed from Vicki- as well as the stamps. The Nativity stamp I stamped with Colorbox Copper Pigment ink pad. TFL and have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...