Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday to you.



This is my last card for the card challenge with Scrapping Everyday Miracles (http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com) Birthday Celebration. I followed the above sketch to make the card. I used DCWV Card Stack Greens for the card base, Recollections 8.5x11 Printed Cardstock Cupcake Cuties, Basic Grey Life of the Party 6x6 paper pad, Simple Stories Happy Day 6x6 paper pad, Recollections Foam Adhesive Squares (just 1 to make the yellow cupcake pop), Texture Bobbin Ribbon, and Joann Craft Essentials White/Black ribbon. This card took me a little longer to make since I had to fussy cut the cupcake, make sure the papers were even, and make sure the ribbon paper pieces fit! The texture bobbin is a little tedious, too, but I don't use it very often! I used my Xyron Create a Sticker on both ribbons, the paper ribbons, and the sentiment. I love using it for adhesive! I used Elmer's Craft Bond Adhesive Squares on the rest.  I'm gonna take a day off from crafting tomorrow! I'm going out of town to visit my sister. I might make a card on Friday for Use it Tuesday! TFL!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...